Affordable Every Door Direct Mail Printing
Reaching Your Target Audience is Easy with Affordable Every Door Direct Mail
Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®), a direct mail program created by the United States Postal Service® provides businesses and organizations an affordable direct mail option for reaching new customers and prospective members.
In lieu of requiring a business to purchase a targeted mailing list, which can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars, EDDM® eliminates the need for individual mailing addresses. Instead, it targets households geographically and demographically by allowing users to select the appropriate carrier routes by ZIP Code™ and demographic.
Using the EDDM® online tool businesses choose the carrier routes that best reflect the age, income, and/or household size of their target audience. “Every door” on the selected route then receives the mailer at a significant cost savings of a traditional direct mail campaign.
Are you looking for an affordable Every Door Direct Mail printing partner to help you with your EDDM® campaign? Give us a call, we look forward to discussing your campaign goals with you.
What Are The Benefits Of Every Door Direct Mail?
No mailing list required.
- Use the simplified address system from USPS and eliminate the need for a mailing list.
- Target entire zip codes or carrier routes
- Reduced postal rated for non-profits
No postal permit needed.
- Before USPS created EDDM, large mailing lists required a postage permit which typically led to a higher expense than most wanted to pay. Now, that fee is waived for Every Door Direct Mail customers!
Better Response Rates. Faster Returns.
- Showcase your company across an entire zip code and stand out from your competition.
- Let Graphics Universal print custom graphics that customers won’t be able to ignore!
- Find new customers, increase traffic, and increase revenue affordably.
Who Is EDDM Perfect For?
- Auto dealerships
- Business services
- Medical professionals
- Local health clinics and hospitals
- Dry cleaners
- Contractors and home services
- Local arts and community organizers
- Political Campaigns